Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
8 Barbecue Skewers (10-inch, wood, soaked)
454 grams Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
1 cup Pineapple (peeled and cubed)
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 Lime (juiced)
2 tbsps Cilantro (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 450℉ (230℃) or preheat grill.
2. Thread shrimp and pineapple evenly onto skewers.
3. Brush shrimp skewers with oil and season with salt.
4. Bake at 450℉ (230℃) for five to seven minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through.
5. Alternatively, place skewers on the grill and cook for two to three minutes per side.
6. Top with lime juice and cilantro.