Are you asking yourself if it’s possible to stay healthy during the pandemic?
The answer is yes, it’s possible!
First of all, you need to strengthen your immune system
For the body to defend itself naturally against viral infections such as coronavirus we need to give the right support and approach, but which are the virus-fighting food?
· Citrus fruits (lemons, orange), rhubarb, dates, kiwi, strawberries, pomegranate, vegetables like cabbage, all contain good amounts of immune system-enhancing antioxidants.
· Oily fish like salmon, herrings, sardines rich in omega 3 fatty acids are essential in enabling the immune system to prevent and suppress virus infections like coronavirus. they also contain vitamin d and zinc essential for the good functioning of the immune system.
· Fermented foods such as yogurt, promote the growth of important ‘good bugs’ in the gut which help suppress the growth of unwanted ones.
· Foods high in soluble fiber such as porridge oats, beans, and pulses, apples, and oranges, enhance the actions of fermented food in sourcing ‘good bugs’ and bind to toxins helping them to be removed safely.
· Herbs and spices like ginger, turmeric, garlic, onion, cinnamon, horseradish, dandelion, peppermint, licorice, ginseng, cayenne pepper, and basil.
· Eating more organic food as they tend to contain more vitamins and minerals such as potassium, zinc, magnesium, copper, and vitamin c important in fighting viruses.
Start to boost your immune system now and if you want to do and know more about how to keep yourself healthy just book a free consultation with me now on chiaranutrition.co.uk to start the process that will take you to a better you.
That’s all for now.