Pistachio Protein Ice Cream
Updated: Nov 17, 2020
HIGH PROTEIN ICE CREAM WITHOUT ADDING SUGAR, BY USING PROTEIN POWDER (PISTACHIO FLAVOUR)
2 ½ OZ FAT-FREE GREEK YOGURT
½ OZ PROTEIN POWDER PISTACHIO FLAVOUR
½ CUP UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK
1 TSP STEVIA
1. Blend yogurt, protein powder and unsweetened almond milk
2. Place the mixture in your freezer.
3. Take the ice cream out after an hour and turn it over gently with a spoon to avoid it becoming one big ice block.
4. Repeat every 30 minutes until the ice cream has the right consistency (2 hours in total).
5. Take the ice cream out of the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving
6. Add some fresh pistachio on the top and enjoy!